Client Services Associate - Frankfurt Based
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
To provide sales and client services support to the Country Head and the German sales team. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
The role is office based and will involve providing support on both a proactive and reactive basis, responding to client requests, responsible for progressing internal aspects of the Sales Procedure and Wholesale Client Service Procedure. The role is an integral part of the sales process and involves a variety of activities, including:
- Accountable for all sales administration; assistance with account opening, rebates, dividend payments, new agreements, problems/queries on deals, invoicing, tax price publications.
- Frontline for client queries and requests ensuring they are answered timely and accurately.
- Support for sales and marketing activities; marketing events, email updates to clients, translations, preparing presentations, data spreadsheets, roadshows and other events like press roadshows and contacts.
- Liaison with central team in London to ensure client requests and marketing activities are managed and communicated effectively and subject to compliance and applicable regulations.
- Work with marketing team in country to support their management of the local website content in accordance with client and sales requirements and company formats and compliance.
- Accountable for delivery of monthly / periodical individual client reporting.
- Manage and control Salesforce distribution lists.
- Management of Operational templates for Key local Distribution Platforms.
- Support Country Head with Branch Office reporting to Luxembourg Oversight team.
- Support Country Head and Sales Team with preparation for Client Meetings
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Assisting German Sales team to reach German Distribution targets + position Threadneedle in the Top 5 Foreign provider space in German Market
- To service key German Clients and co-ordinate activities with our London office
- Servicing German clients and support German sales activities delivering top quality standards
- Coordination within country marketing team of prime quality Marketing / PR activities
- Top quality activities + top speed of processing through
- Highest client satisfaction + prime standard in servicing clients
- Maintaining high standards in terms of technical skills + client relationship management
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Analytical skills and financial affinity
- Proactive, Motivated
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build productive working relationships and gain the co-operation of others
- Fluent in English and German
- Financial Industry know how
- Self-starter with the ability to work on their own with minimal guidance
- Ability to exercise considerable judgement within defined procedures to determine appropriate action/s
- Business Degree / BA Economics or equivalent