- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 17 Mär 18
Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
The Compliance Associate will work in an evolving regulatory environment and will assist the Compliance Department in administering the company's Compliance programme with a focus on supporting regulatory reporting obligations for Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Support the broader Compliance team in meeting its supervisory obligations
- Review and prepare documents for submission
- Liaise internally with the business to and the global Compliance team to obtain the requisite material
- Coordinate regulatory filings and reporting
- Develop an understanding on core reporting obligations and how they are met
- Assist with the preparation of Compliance reports internally and externally
- Support senior Compliance officers on various projects and initiatives.
- Assist compliance officers with the production of management and board reporting
MIS - EMEA Compliance Department
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interest in compliance work.
- Experience with a financial industry regulator, corporate internal audit department and/or compliance department of a regulated financial services firm is desirable .
Key Tech and Non-Tech Skills?
- Highest ethical standards.
- Professional, pro-active, flexible, diligent and dependable.
- Computer competence in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong probative skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing business and regulatory environments.
- Ability to work effectively and supportively within a team.
- Ability to work independently in EMEA and as part of an internationally based surveillance team.
- Enthusiasm for compliance work and ability to learn and adapt to nuances of the industry and proprietorial systems.
- Highly organized and efficient, with administrative skill and the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.