Compliance: Senior Sales Representative
Job Description As a part of our strategy to increase revenue in the CEE region, we're seeking a Head of Compliance Solutions (Assc Dir - Sales Representative) to help us expand our market share in the Compliance space. We're looking for a leader with deep compliance expertise and strong executive presence to work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing & Product Development departments to help build BvD's exposure and reputation in the Compliance space within the CEE region.
This visible position offers a dynamic working environment and an opportunity to play a critical role in the overall growth of our business in CEE. You will report directly to the Managing Director, CEE and work with sales and product specialists to develop new business, address client needs, and participate in industry events. If you have passion for building something new, contributing to product development, and pioneering new markets in a team-focused environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
The role will be responsible for supporting the business during the sales cycle process through to successful closure of deals. The incumbent will work within the framework of growing the client base, assisting the sales team during the process for new business generation, providing expert knowledge on specific products.
- Proactively work with prospective clients through the sales process, providing technical assistance and guidance as required
- Respond to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs, assisting Sales consultants in responding to sales related queries
- Demonstrate the superiority and value of our products to potential and existing clients
- Participating in Financial/Corporate industry events to demonstrate BvD's thought leadership within the compliance space
- Provide support to more junior members of the team
- Deliver presentations and demonstration of the BvD/Moody's range of software solutions to our prospect and high-profile clients
- Collaborate with product development and marketing to develop joint solutions that bring value to the BvD Clients
- Leverage compliance knowledge and experience to help identify areas of future growth or regional product enhancements
- Continually expand technical product knowledge acting as the subject matter expert * Ensure marketing and sales material stays current and relevant for client presentations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience from data/solutions sales, with extensive function experience gained within the compliance space; extensive knowledge of KYC, AML, FCPA, FATCA, etc. regulations with a good sense of best practices in the financial industry
- Fluency in English, German and preferably in French.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with geographically disbursed stakeholders; ability to lead and manage change; willingness to engage others in open, honest dialogue and constructively address conflict when it arises
- Understanding of financial markets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven track history of successful leadership in the sales space
- Proven track record of pre-sales activity, preferably within the financial services
- Travel required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.