The role will work directly for the head of credit and focusing credit assessment for corporate and financial institutions.
• Preparation of information and documentation records related to credit decisions to be taken by the Managing Directors.
• Supporting the Managing Board regarding to credit proposals, credit analysis, rating issues and credit decisions.
• Development and implementing of workflow improvements related to credit analyst`s work in coordination with the Managing Board
• Assessing new data sources, tools and techniques to ensure the quality of credit decision is maintained in a fast-changing environment
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of Anacredit reports in compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Researching credit worthiness information from public agencies or data bases
• In the absence of the Head of Credit department, you act as a substitute according to the prevalent rules and guidelines regarding the credit decision processes
• Assisting the Head of Credit department in monitoring and reviewing of credit analyst`s performance in order to support the annual appraisal process
• Monitoring the credit portfolio for potential risks of default
• Valuation, administration, and custody of collateral items
• Handling and processing of defaulted and doubtful debtors including workout and legal action
• Responsible for training and motivation of credit analysts
- Experince working in a banking analysing lending for 6-10 years
- Experince with BaFin rules in particularly MARisk
- Speaking German is essentual