Global Markets has an established cross-geographic and cross-product reach. Our regional and local teams based in both major developed and emerging market centers deliver our industry-leading capabilities. Deep product knowledge across international and local economies has helped us build long-term client relationships. Our global platform
Global Markets has an established cross-geographic and cross-product reach. Our regional and local teams based in both major developed and emerging market centers deliver our industry-leading capabilities. Deep product knowledge across international and local economies has helped us build long-term client relationships. Our global platform provides innovative solutions to clients, including private and institutional investors, investment managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates, insurance companies, pension funds, governments and sovereign wealth funds. Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. We are dedicated to performing for our clients and achieving the strategic goals of the bank with the highest standards of Conduct & Ethics in all our interactions, both internal and external. Key responsibilities of the role:
- Assists colleagues in the sale of CS credit products and services to clients. Collaborates with wider sales teams to develop and maintain relationships and provide investment strategies, ideas and research.
- Covers institutional Tier 3 clients and assists in Tier1/2 client relationships
- Supports development of relationships with large institutional clients in collaboration with colleagues. Develops and maintains relationships with contacts at clients.
- Collaborates with senior Global Markets sales teams to perform research and analytics to assist in the development of trading ideas. Provides investment strategy and research to colleagues for specific clients.
- Maintains current knowledge of market trends and interprets market and product information. Identifies market changes which may have implications for client strategies or tactics. Helps develop tailored solutions to assist investors in implementing investment and hedging strategies. Executes trades on behalf of clients under the direction of Global Markets (Fixed Income) sales teams.
•Already has Fixed Income background or can demonstrate strong analytical skills and has proven in University that he has a theoretical understanding of financial products
• Developing ability to generate solutions to assist investors in implementing investment and hedging strategies utilizing knowledge of products and analysis of client needs. Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others, including clients.
• Exhibits good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams. Ability to analyse problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes, tools and methodologies. Invites feedback and strives for opportunities to learn and improve her-/himself.
• Anticipates client or product issues before they arise and takes steps to mitigate them. Contributes to and encourages the generation of new ideas. Fully complies with the bank's code of conduct and all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Shows true concern for compliance and control standards, protects the bank's reputation and earns our clients' trust. Is diligent, disciplined and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, strives for high quality, has complete documentation.
• Proposes solutions that truly fit clients'/colleagues' needs. Develops a broad network of trust-based relationships with clients/colleagues. Communicates effectively with individuals and groups. Is calm, confident and persuasive in positioning her/his suggestions/solutions.
• Supports and helps others and is responsive to requests from outside her/his own area of responsibility. Is an engaged team member and has a positive attitude towards team work. Fosters collaboration within and across teams. Has developed a sound knowledge base in her/his areas of expertise. Effectively applies her/his knowledge to deliver solutions that fit the purpose and are feasible. Leverages organizational knowledge / relationships to provide client solutions. Develops and evaluates different options.