Position Overview About DWS
DWS Group (DWS) with EUR 833bn of assets under management (as of 30 September 2022) aspires to be one of the world's leading asset managers. Building on more than 60 years of experience, it has a reputation for excellence in Germany, Europe, the Americas and Asia. DWS is recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major liquid and illiquid asset classes as well as solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management - as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus - complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, giving strategic guidance to our investment approach.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing. We understand that, both as a corporate as well as a trusted advisor to our clients, we have a crucial role in helping navigate the transition to a more sustainable future. With approximately 3,900 employees in offices all over the world, we are local while being one global team. We are committed to acting on behalf of our clients and investing with their best interests at heart so that they can reach their financial goals, no matter what the future holds. With our entrepreneurial, collaborative spirit, we work every day to deliver outstanding investment results, in both good and challenging times to build the best foundation for our clients' financial future. Outsourcing Governance Team
In order to monitor the outsourced processes, DWS has implemented a dedicated Oversight Governance team with a robust concept that meets internal requirements, service standards and regulatory requirements and follow the DB and DWS Group Policies .
All vendors undergo strict checks in advance and must meet various internal standards. Any checks shall be repeated at regular intervals over the duration of the contracts, and we interact with the majority of DWS divisions and teams. Job Description
Governance of all topics around the outsourced and (sub-)delegated functions of DWS Investment GmbH and DWS International GmbH.:
Skills & Qualifications
- Oversee the service quality of internal and external service providers
- Ensure ongoing service monitoring is performed in accordance with local regulations and local & group policies and procedures
- Review & Implementation of new regulatory requirements
- Contract and service level agreement management
- Manage projects and initiatives in coordination with internal and external stakeholders in an international environment
- Continuous analysis of processes and procedures, elaborating options for improvements to decision makers and manage the implementation
- identify, assess, mitigate, and monitor risk related processes to DWS and Deutsche Bank's (DB) Engagement Requests with Internal and External Third Parties
- University degree in finance or business (or equivalent qualification)
- Broad and deep understanding of the asset management business
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar position within a management company or asset manager
- Good understanding and knowledge of the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to mutual and special funds industry
- Practical experience and knowledge of central administration services and depository services would be an advantage
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various teams and Senior Management within and outside the organization
- Excellent analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Pro-active approach
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office tools
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.