Position Overview Data Privacy Lead (m/f/x) - Corporate Bank Data Services
Ensuring that we comply with data privacy requirements is a critical obligation for our business, but it is key we do this while being able to provide the global viewpoints and insights that allow us to serve our clients across multiple markets as part of the Global Hausbank model. Accordingly having an experienced and business focused leader driving this topic is seen as essential in supporting the Corporate Bank in achieving its business strategy. The Data Privacy Lead sits in our Data Services tribe under our Agile setup, as a part of a group of experts across data management, records management, and data quality management to support our business units and apply best practice by design in our deliveries.
The Data Privacy Lead is responsible for governing the execution of all aspects of data privacy and protection across our client perimeter and for ensuring that we apply an appropriate business approach to managing within data residency restrictions while operating a global business. You will work to establish embedded processes to ensure that business data and in particular, client data, is managed in accordance with policy and regulations. You will manage and implement controls and act as the responsible risk type owner for data privacy in the Corporate Bank, advising the business on industry best practice and collaborating with 2nd and 3rd lines of defense to ensure effective management whilst enabling and supporting the objectives of the division. Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experience
- You work with the business and infrastructure partners to ensure that CB is compliant with Data Privacy and Protection policies and regulations
- You are responsible for establishing of a CB view on data privacy and residency risk, developing controls that manage risk within appetite while enabling business objectives and act as the voice of the business for all topics around data privacy and protection
- You track and monitor CB Data Privacy Risk, Regulatory & Audit Commitments for transparency to senior management and direct appropriate work to ensure compliance with evolving requirements
- You drive deeper awareness of data privacy and residency across the Corporate Bank, promoting self-responsibility and accountability through coaching and training
- You have several years in-depth industry experience
- You have established leadership experience in applied data privacy and protection roles along with awareness of data residency/localization/sovereignty
- You have commercial awareness and experience in setting risk appetite within a business
- You are a team player who works collaboratively towards commons goals with a positive "can do" mindset, willing to roll the sleeves up and pitch in when required
- You have a strong internal customer focus and are able to build relationships across the division and organization
- Ideally have experience in working in change environments, delivering process and platform improvements as part of agile model
What we will offer you:
Please note that this may vary slightly from location to location.
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Amrita Heeg.
Contact: Amrita Heeg (+49(69)910-43841)
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.