Exciting opportunity to join a leading investment bank and powerhouse in Debt Restructuring as an Associate; Corporate Finance - Debt Advisory.
- Join an active and successful debt team in Frankfurt working across debt financing and restructuring for DACH and cross border clients.
- Role involves advising both local and international clients within various industries on different financing projects as well as managing these projects with senior stakeholders.
- Role incorporates process organisation and execution/ business valuations/ as well as advising across projects such as LBOs, acquisition financings/ refinancing/ restructuring and insolvency strategies.
- Successful candidate will be part of a team of experienced dynamic colleagues distinguished by a long-standing track record and international approach.
- Candidates need a minimum of two years of professional experience in relevant fields (Debt Advisory, Corporate Finance/M&A Advisory) with an interest in debt markets/ products. My client is also keen to hire a senior Associate so minimum four years with the above exposure.
- Perfect candidate would be working already in either Debt Advisory/ Debt restructuring/ leverage Finance/ Private Debt.
- The ability to work strategically, conceptually as well as independently when discussing complex subject matters are important.
- This is a highly rated corporate finance and debt advisory platform, and candidates will be given high level of autonomy on deals.
- German and English fluency needed.
Please apply via the portal link or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.