Superb opportunity for a Derivatives Trader to join a world class global Investment banking organisation in a key role within the Investment team and kick off the new year in an exciting new role.
As a Trader, you will have a specific derivative focus that will encompass a range of products in fixed income, equities and commodities. This position calls for a highly organized, conscientious individual with strong analytical, quantitative, collaborative and communication skills.
A market leading remuneration package is on offer in addition to enhanced career prospects as the company increases their global footprint and presence in Ireland.
- Trade Execution across equity derivatives including equity index future and options (listed and OTC), fixed income and commodity futures, and other bilateral non-FX OTC derivatives.
- Implementation of improvements in trading team processes - trading best practices, portfolio analysis and performance reporting. Willingness to partner with Legal, Compliance, Risk, Operations to facilitate smooth workflows.
- Serve as subject matter expert for derivative implementation discussions with internal and external clients. Ability to identify, advocate and articulate a path towards obtaining client desired exposures.
- Prepare roll reports and other performance related materials. Meet with PMs to discuss results. Create and maintain derivative baskets for benchmark replication. Reporting, guideline development and risk management of trading positions.
- Conduct pre-and post-trade analytics, structure trades, liquidity analysis, TCA.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Min 4 years of relevant industry experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Investment Bank or Private Bank
- MSc / Bachelors in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
- CVA exposure
To find out more please get in touch with David or send your CV to email@example.com