The Corporate Bank’s Digital Client Connectivity Product mission is to deliver a simplified client connectivity experience as the recognized digital market leader in Cash Management and beyond. We make it easy for clients to do business with us and be more digital, and with that increase wallet due to higher customer satisfaction. In a fast moving & increasingly complex global economy, our aim is to deliver exceptional digital client services with enhanced product offering & business opportunities. We focus on innovative products, reflecting the bank’s commitment to digital trends and innovation. Our pillars include: CB Portal, omnichannel client self-service, client portals, API, messaging & integration.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with Corporate Bank Tech to define common architecture across all CB products leveraging common solutions across client connectivity products and across business products (Cash, Trade Finance, Securities and TAS).
- Ensure delivery of the Corporate Bank portal architecture to enable a series of incremental MVP deliveries to clients.
- Define and support our Corporate Bank digital channels architecture transformation programme as part of the product lifecycle covering ideation, business case, UX research & design, definition, development and commercialisation.
- Develop a best in class seamless user experience in a one-stop-shop like and omni-channel setting. Goal shall be a central platform which is 100% digital and (near) real-time – request, view, change or cancel of product features and services shall be fully processed digitally with workflow status provided to the client (and same to Sales, I&S, Operations)
- Ensure governance decisions and client feedback is tracked, prioritised and tied to product deliverables; establishing & sharing best practices and a structure to engage with clients (e.g. in person meetings & Focus Groups / mass education sessions) to ensure we understand the market and our clients
- Partner with Corporate Bank Tech to deliver defined BOW. In particular, delivery against strategic programmes critical to step-change the product offerings and efficiencies within the organisation
Your skills and experiences:
- Degree from an accredited college or university
- Product management experience
- Understand corporate bank products
- Excellent verbal and written English and ability to tailor communication to various audiences and fluent German language for business
- Experience in problem solving and achieving good quality outputs
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.