Digital Solutions Consultant
Digital Solutions Consultants are responsible for making sure the company's customized offerings most efficiently make use of its capabilities and meet the customer's business requirements. They work in FactSet's Business Consulting and come with one or more dedicated Subject Matter Expertises such as Requirements Engineering and Solution Architectures, Regulation, Document Management, Personalization, etc. Consultants specializing in Solution Architecture for example are experts in scoping, defining, planning, resourcing and testing any of FactSet's custom software development for customers from a functional and business point of view - and this is what we are looking for. You will...
- support FactSet customers and partners in scoping and defining, testing and the delivery of custom software applications in the Wealth financial decision support space
- define concrete project goals, KPIs and solution scenarios to support both sales and the implementation life cycle
- create concepts and studies that support FactSet's customers in either setting up or modernizing existing business workflows for both institutional as well as private client businesses
- work with FactSet Sales in the acquisition phases to make sure products and capabilities are leveraged.
- completed a degree in economics / business informatics, computer science or comparable education with relevant work experience
- of which least 3 years are professional experience in the IT or financial sector, ideally in the consulting and / or project environment
- demonstrable success in the execution of consulting projects
- excellent knowledge of the business processes of investment management companies, especially in the areas of portfolio and advisory processes as well as information systems supporting these
- analytical thinking, structured and methodical approach with a good sense of what is achievable
- very good linguistic knowledge in German and English
- authentic, confident appearance among partners and customers as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.