EMEA Sales & Marketing - Rates Sales, Germany & Austria - Vice President (m/f/d) - Frankfurt
He/she will be responsible for the trade execution process including trade booking, new issue order taking and general sales back-up across the desk. He/she will need to demonstrate proficiency in identifying market drivers and product lingo while showing a high degree of interest in learning about other products while developing a cross-product skill set.
The ideal candidate (f/m) has a strong intellectual curiosity, a high degree of organization and attention to detail, and the ability to perform well under high pressure situations with the appropriate degree of urgency. Candidate qualifications
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Existing client relationships and substantial previous experience in sales
- Knowledge & deep understanding of fixed income products and associated drivers including regulatory background. Product knowledge is required in rates derivatives, cash bonds, financing topics
- Eagerness & motivation to perform & gain responsibility
- Proactive character
- Intrinsic motivation to become and remain a market leader
- Creative problem solver with ability to perform well under pressure
- Strong understanding of fundamental product
- Clear, logical thinker with strong qualitative abilities
- Strong team player that is detail oriented with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and self-manage priorities
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal partners and clients
- Strong proficiency in Bloomberg, Microsoft Excel (VBA), Word and PowerPoint
About us CIB Sales and Marketing
- Supportive environment to combine work and family requirements : flexible work arrangements, plus special support for working parents in emergency situations with free emergency childcare services and our very own parent-child office.
- Financial stability: competitive salaries, pension provisions via the BVV and our very own pension plan as well as an accident insurance.
- Personal wellbeing: a range of offers available - from on-site medical checks and vaccinations to educational sessions and a subsidised in-house canteen, plus the option to increase your vacation entitlement to more than the standard 30 days pa
- Create a workspace where you can be yourself: you can get involved in our local philanthropic agenda, join employee networking groups and the JPM Club for social activities.
- Build your career: benefit from our bespoke mentoring programme and a broad range of learning and development.
CIB Sales & Marketing professionals help corporate and institutional clients navigate the breadth of the J.P. Morgan's product offerings across Markets and Investor Services. The teams focus on matching the firm's resources to our clients' needs. We do that through our traditional sales force that is organized by product, sector and geography, as well as through our e-Sales professionals who are spearheading the build out of our electronic offering, including the development of J.P. Morgan Markets.
Clients also have access to dedicated structuring professionals who generate actionable trade ideas and develop unique solutions that address specific client requirements. Additionally, the Global Investor Client Management (ICM) team works closely with our largest, most-active clients to connect them to the firm's offerings that meet their unique needs. CIB Markets
J.P. Morgan's global Markets business is comprised of the world's leading securities and derivatives sales, trading and research groups. Our professionals are at the center of the world's financial markets, providing liquidity, insights and analytics, competitive pricing across the full spectrum of asset classes - all focused on helping clients outperform their benchmarks.
Our clients are the world's largest public and private institutional investors including: asset managers, financial institutions, public and private pension funds, governments, hedge funds, insurance companies, corporates and more. We offer clients a full suite of services to meet their specific needs from award-winning research and sales ideas, analytics, trade execution, to post-trade services like clearing and settlement. J.P. Morgan Markets is the firm's institutional portal, providing direct electronic access to these products and services.