- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 17 Jun 18 2018-06-17
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Tracing our roots to 1928, Wellington Management Company, LLP is one of the world's largest independent investment management firms. With US$1,080 billion in assets under management as of 31 December 2017, we serve as a trusted adviser to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries. Our innovative investment solutions are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset, and alternative strategies. As a private partnership whose sole business is investment management, our long-term views and interests are aligned with those of our clients. We are committed to attracting a talented and diverse workforce, and to fostering an open, collaborative culture of inclusivity because we believe multiple perspectives lead to more informed investment and business decisions. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome people with diverse life experiences, fresh ideas, and specialized subject-matter expertise.
We are seeking a positive, experienced and dedicated Executive Assistant to join our EMEA Administrative Team (28 London Assistants and 3 Regional Office Managers). This role will form part of the EMEA Global Wealth Management (GWM) team support of which there are 2 other Assistants based in London. The role will support 4 sales side managers and is ideal for a candidate looking for a varied and busy role.
RESPONSIBILITIES - EMEA GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Comprehensive and proactive diary management for 4 Managers:
- Liaising with external clients and administrative teams for all meeting logistics
- Proactively setting up prep-meetings ahead of the client meeting
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked globally where necessary
- Understanding and utilising our virtual conferencing tool to create video and audio conference requests
- Coordinating catering requests
- Registering external visitors
- Proactively managing meetings clashes and being a gatekeeper
- Managing global travel & expenses requests;
- Working with an external travel vendor to obtain flight and hotel options
- Understanding visa processes and ensuring all travelers have the necessary visas in place
- Creating and distributing detailed itineraries
- Booking any ground transportation or rail tickets
- Process expenses in a timely manner adhering to policies and guidelines
- Sending prospect mailings on behalf of managers
- Working with client service analysts to coordinate presentation materials
- Managing and completing print requests following our in-house compliance approval process
- Entering, amending and keeping client data up to date in Salesforce (CRM database)
- Provide cover for administrators across the business when out of the office
- Management and processing of team invoices
- Diligent coverage of telephone lines, adhering to best practices Position Description Performance Analyst Page
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate for this position is likely to demonstrate:
- Diligent and high attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, and prioritisation abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last minute changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility and sense of humour.
- English and German speaking
Administrative Services, Admin Support
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .