- A FIG M&A seat at a global Investment Bank with over 30 offices worldwide.
- The ability to work on complex market leading deals in the sector within a top FIG platform
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- Chance to work on lead deal execution with some of the best VPs and Directors in Germany.
- Offers an excellent salary in line with other bulge bracket banks and diverse, challenging role.
- Must have investment banking experience in the M&A field from a top bank or boutique
- Prior FIG M&A experience would be strongly preferred but not essential
- Excellent analytical, modelling, and technical skills
- The desire to work in a high achieving team, within a bulge bracket bank.
- Must possess strong communication and team skills, demonstrating this ability whilst working under pressure
- My client would consider M&A professionals, equity research, or transaction services if there was some FIG understanding.
- German and English needed.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org