Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration. As an FX Dealer you will:
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients across a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg/Reuters.
- Collaborate with sales teams to assist in business origination. Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury's Banking solutions.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Strong Financial Services sales experience (5+ years in sales/relationship management role). Contacts network would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to SME's. Alternatively, relevant experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be FX specialist, cash management etc) desirable.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Business/finance academic background would be a plus.
About Us Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Quick learner especially on system; strong analytical skills.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.