- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ING-DiBa AG
- Combining the talent for smart analysis and creative problem-solving, you love the challenge of an ever-changing business landscape? As a naturally collaborative person you listen and invest in others to achieve common goals? Perfect! Our team in Financial Accounting is looking forward to working with you! Jump on.
- Your Tasks:
- Focusing M&As within the FinTech and Innovation sector you interface business intelligence and financial controlling. As such, you work up and process business information (e. g. cash flow and P&L analysis) and develop accurate financial reports for senior management. Furthermore, you establish & manage various control activities within the financial accounting process and align your activities with ING Group Finance to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Last but not least, you provide smart ad hoc analyses on FA and business plans and support the finance team with the month-end closing as well as the annual audit.
- Ihr Profil:
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline
- Working experience in accounting/reporting with IFRS/HGB, ideally in Banking/Financial Services
- Knowledge of the relation between regulatory reporting and accounting
- Fluent in German and English
- Goal and solution oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and networking personality
Apply now at Germany’s third
largest retail bank: