GTP - Structured Solutions & Investments Specialist (Europe)
As Trainee Structured Solutions & Investments Specialist , you will...
- r otate within the modules 'Structured Solutions Germany', 'Digital Investing (Europe)', 'Market Making (Europe)', 'Legal & Issuance (Europe)';
- be based in our Frankfurt office and have the chance to join our partner teams in Zurich for 2 weeks during each module;
- h ave the chance to obtain exchange certifications for XETRA Deutsche Börse ;
- have the chance to optionally obtain a CFA certificate or similar and benefit from your personal educational budget of ca. 4'500 EUR;
- s tart on October 1, 2021 and conclude the program September 30, 2023 (24 months);
You will be based in Vontobel's Frankfurt branch in Germany. You will work with our units 'Platforms & Services', ' Structured Solutions & Treasury ' as well as 'Digital Investing'.
Vontobel Platforms & Services aime to be the leading investment partner for financial intermediaries in Switzerland, Germany and Asia, combining technology and investment solutions.
Digital Investing bundles different investment solutions for private investors either directly or via ecosystems. It focuses on the successful end-client business with structured products and complements it with a broader investment perspective.
Further you will get deep insights into our Trading and creation of structured Products within your rotation.
Your teams are located at Bockenheimer Landstraße 24, 60323 in Frankfurt.
Your Qualification Your background includes ...
- a Masters degree;
- study background in a business related field , such as finance , business , economics , marketing or similar;
- a t least one work experience in the financial industry;
You are ...
- e xcited about the financial industry;
- a team player , able to work under pressure;
- b ringing a strong client-service attitude;
- a pro-active person with an ownership mindset;
- f luent in German and English ( further languages are a plus);
- a uthorized to work in the EU, we welcome candidates with an international background;
Please note: We only consider complete applications (with CV, high school/matura certificate (with grades), as well as Bachelor/Master certificates (with grades).
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .