Leading international M&A firm specialised in Aerospace & Defence and General Industrials seeks German speaking Analyst/ Associate to join its Frankfurt office.
Steen Associates is a leading international mergers and acquisitions firm with a strong presence in the Aerospace & Defence and Industrials sectors.
Our clients include corporations listed on stock markets around the world, owner-managed businesses and private equity firms seeking to invest in or exit from businesses. They value our long-standing experience, the depth of our industry knowledge and our relationship-driven approach to mergers and acquisitions.
From offices in London, Paris and Frankfurt our experienced team provides the deal origination and execution skills necessary for international mergers and acquisition transactions in our core sectors.
- Sector focus: Steen Associates has a solid track record advising companies and investors in the Aerospace & Defence and General Industrials sectors
- Strong relationships: Steen Associates has long-standing relationships with all the relevant players in the sector
- International track-record & global reach: Steen Associates has executed a large number of high profile transactions and is well known in our core sectors. The firm has three offices across Europe and works primarily on cross-border transactions, giving its team members exposure to international deals
What can we offer?
- Early responsibility: Working as part of an advisory team, you will conduct in-depth research on a range of companies, perform detailed financial and valuation analysis, prepare client presentations and summarise your conclusions. You will be given responsibilities across multiple projects simultaneously, rewarding efficiency, analytical insight, and attention to detail
- Client interaction: You will gain early exposure to high profile deals and by working in small project teams participate immediately in client meetings and discussions. The experience and exposure you receive will enable you to take on more and more responsibilities and have an increasingly client-facing role going forward
- Career development: We pride ourselves on our ability to provide opportunities for advancement, client exposure, development, and responsibility beyond what analysts and associates may experience at larger competitors and investment banks. You will learn from the ground up what motivates managers and owners to execute acquisitions and disposals based on financial, operational, and personal factors. In addition, as we are sector specialists we all gain expert-level insight into the structure and composition of the General Industrials, and more specifically, Aerospace & Defence markets
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals who can demonstrate excellence in all areas. You will have exceptional academic credentials, as well as:
- 1-3 years’ experience in corporate finance, M&A or transaction services
- A strong work ethic and the ability to perform well under pressure
- A keen eye for detail, strong numerical ability and logical reasoning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas clearly
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and a real interest in transactions
- Solid IT-skills in MS-Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent in German and English, French language skills would be an advantage