World Leading ETF provider seeking German speaking external sales associate to join European based team.
First Trust are one of the most innovative and fastest growing ETF managers globally with over a $175 Billion in managed and supervised assets.
We aim to replicate our success in the US and grow our thematic, smart beta and actively managed investment strategies in the European markets. To that end we are looking for an enthusiastic German speaking external sales associate to join our entrepreneurial team.
- Work with senior sales staff to execute the sales development plan in Germany.
- Identify and contact advisors (with your internal partner) through phone calls and email, and develop referrals.
- Undertake a minimum amount of weekly meetings and handle associated issues.
- Duties include attending meetings, call-backs and lead generation.
- Respond to client inquiries, provide ongoing communication with clients and prospects, and manage clients/prospects throughout the sales cycle, resulting in closed business.
- Maintain contact relationship management system and coordinate the weekly meeting schedule.
- Acquire market intelligence by developing a deep knowledge of our products, the competition, the market and our client’s needs.
- Put on roadshows and marketing events to highlight the firm’s resources to our clients.
- Highly motivated self-starter: Enthusiasm for the industry, a positive attitude, and a drive to succeed are essential to this role.
- Native distinct advantage.
- Must be determined to succeed and be persuasive in person. Proven results and demonstrated sustainable success in a competitive sales environment are key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to be persuasive and succinct and to build relationships within our team, across our organization, and with our clients.
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate industry and product knowledge and make client presentations.
- Minimum 3 years directly relevant sales experience.