Head of Cognizant Consulting Europe - Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (d/f/m)
We operate at the forefront of what Cognizant provides to our clients. Our Industry Consulting Leaders play a relevant role by providing deep expertise in a given industry or domain, excellent client relationships, and the competence to develop new business for both Consulting and the wider Cognizant organization. This critical role will perform at the highest levels of the European Cognizant business reporting into the Head of Growth Markets Consulting. It, therefore, requires an outstanding leader with the ability to network not only externally but also internally to articulate the value of Consulting wherever they go. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100:CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. About the Team / Business Unit
Our Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Practice is the largest in the Growth Markets Consulting business both in revenue and headcount. Expertise and experience in digital technologies and business consulting with deep industry knowledge in one or more of Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Insurance or other Financial Services are critical. A strong network of existing CxO clients in these industries will be seen as very positive and will enable the successful candidate to leverage Cognizant to drive client digital agendas. These services may include defining digital strategy, framing business transformation initiatives, re-design of functions, and delivering the underlying technology solutions and platforms. Finally, a recognized people leader is required to develop a strong leadership pipeline and our community of excellent BFSI associates across Europe. About Yourself:
Are you an experienced professional in business consulting and digital technologies with strong BFSI knowledge and a great network?
Join us to help us drive client digital agendas!
Skills Must Haves:
- You are a leader who encourages trust and confidence with new ways of thinking and crucial actions
- You are highly adaptive of dynamic environments
- You are customer-orientated and keeping up to date with market and technology trends
- You have a results-oriented spirit and are a problem solver
Your chance to grow
- Strong domain knowledge and consulting experience in Banking or Financial Services and with experience of key Digital in payments, open/ digital banking, and others
- Knowledge of European Banking regulatory landscape and business models is a strong plus
- Significant exposure to leading consulting and technology projects in these industries is critical
- Expertise and deep industry knowledge in areas like digital wealth management, trade finance, payments, lending, treasury, risk, general insurance, claims, or finance transformation
- Fluent German and English skills required
Don´t miss out - get in contact with Jan Borcherding (email@example.com) today! Become part of our Cognizant family
- Preferably holding an MBA
- Assume full P&L responsibility for the practice
- Leading a team across multiple countries from day 1
- Domestic and some international travel as and when required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.