Head of GlobalLink Cash Solutions (m/w/d), Managing Director
Who we are looking for With immediate effect GlobalLink is looking for a Senior Product Management Executive to join our Solutions team as the Head of Cash Solutions in Frankfurt or London. The Head of Cash Solutions will be responsible for defining and executing the vision for GlobalLink's Cash Management Product strategy. You will engage with senior stakeholders throughout State Street Global Markets, State Street Bank & Trust, external partners, and clients to deliver innovative electronic trading products that are highly integrated with global market infrastructures. With focus on building the future talent pool, you will implement product management frameworks, standards and practices across the cash product teams to ensure rapid iterative cadence during the product lifecycle while empowering formal and informal product management and development teams.
Why this role is important to us The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for As Head of GlobalLink Cash Solutions you will be
- Working with key stakeholders to define strategic vision for GlobalLink's suite of cash management products
- Articulating the strategic cash product vision to all levels within the organization
- Designing and overseeing implementation of electronic cash management and adjacent solutions
- Managing continuous improvement cycle for in-scope product suite
- Ensuring alignment of product roadmaps with internal and external strategic partners
- Interacting closely with customers at executive level to identify opportunities and tailor solutions to key customers' needs
- Supporting the development of a diverse, high calibre team and fosters an entrepreneurial, risk-aware culture
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Demonstrated bias towards action to quickly assess opportunities and deliver timely solutions
- Expertise at translating stakeholder needs into technical requirements that deliver reusable and scalable value beyond the intended scope
- Proven motivator of globally distributed virtual teams
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Successfully completed Bachelor's and/or Master's degree or comparable educational background
- Extensive years of financial service experience with focus on electronic trading
- Several years of product management experience, ideally with cash products
- Deep knowledge of the following is required:
- Institutional investors' cash management needs and drivers, including execution, regulatory, operational, efficiency, and related topics
- Electronic trading platforms, common EMS, OMS, TWS, and similar institutional investor trading infrastructure
- Global liquidity markets across all common institutional cash management asset classes including Deposits, Repurchases, Commercial Paper, Money Market Funds, ETFs, and other money market or similar instruments, including tokenized securities
- Global cash payments and securities settlement infrastructure and market conventions, including alternative institutional payment rails
- Competitive landscape of service providers' offerings
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be possible
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers