- Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- MV Index Solutions (MVIS)
- 15 Apr 19
MV Index Solutions (MVIS), the international index company of VanEck is currently looking for an Index/Data Specialist to support the MVIS index team in Europe in their daily responsibilities. The position is located in Frankfurt am Main.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Support MV indices on a daily basis
• Prepare and review data for monthly/quarterly index reviews
• Monitor index data on daily basis
• Develop new indices and prepare index summaries for these indices
• Prepare regular index statistics and reports
• Respond to client requests (index or data related)
• Prepare index presentations
• Prepare, monitor and support data sections for the MV Indices website
• Automate index and research process
• Support Senior Personal at conferences and client events
• Prepare themes for MVIS Index marketing emails and other communication methods
• Maintain knowledge of index industry news and events
• Provide competitive index information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Excellent data skills
• Familiarity with standard Software (MS Office, especially Excel)
• Team player with good communication skills
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• German native speaker
• VBA/SQL skills are a plus
• Capital market knowledge
Education and/or Experience
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar
• 0-1 years’ experience.
MV Index Solutions – A VanEck Company
MV Index Solutions (MVIS) develops, monitors and markets the MVIS Indices, a focused selection of pure-play and investable indices designed to underlie financial products. They cover several asset classes including hard assets and international equity markets as well as fixed income markets.
MVIS is the index business of VanEck, a US-based investment management firm and provider of the VanEck Vectors ETFs. Approximately USD 13 billion in assets under management are currently invested in financial products based on MVIS Indices. Many of those products are the largest in their investment category. MVIS also develops and maintains customized indices for third parties that aim to track specific investment themes.