One of the leading FinTechs based in Frankfurt is looking for an Information Security Officer (m/f/d) who wants to take the next step as a Leader in Information Security. If you want to work in a highly professional environment with smart minds with drive, this is your chance!
- Work on high-priority projects in a newly founded Bank.
- Use the latest technologies, and choose the best IT to ensure data protection.
- Build your own team and work culture.
- Take responsibility quickly.
- Use different budgets for individual development.
- Hybrid work model.
- You extend the information security management system and generate principles and work instructions.
- You conduct information security controls.
- You secure the information security risk management and do the reporting.
- You advise our internal stakeholders on information security issues.
- You handle data protection queries from our customers and deal with operational data protection issues, following guidelines.
- You are in charge of the management of emergency situations and support IT- projects.
- You have successfully completed a university degree with a specialization in IT.
- Good knowledge of MaRisk, BAIT.
- Strong interest in IT and processes in the information security environment.
- Fluent in German and in English.
- Happy to be 3 days in the office in Frankfurt to improve the security systems on-site.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Julia Krongelb.