DC Advisory is an international investment bank committed to making a difference. As part of an established global business, we offer access to over 600 professionals in 22 locations throughout Asia, Europe and the US. Across 11 industry focused teams, we offer tailored, independent advice on M&A, debt raisings and restructurings, private capital and access to unrivalled Asia investment knowledge. DC Advisory’s infrastructure team comprises over 70 individuals in Europe providing M&A and debt advice to companies and investors across the infrastructure sector, including energy, telecommunication and transport. The team is ranked #1 in Europe by volume of infrastructure transactions excluding renewables, the latter being covered by our partner Green Giraffe. To achieve our ambitious growth targets, we are looking for outstanding and motivated candidates.
Role and key responsibility
- High live deal flow with exposure to both M&A and debt advisory transactions
- Excellent client exposure, working day-to-day with transaction team members at international top tier infrastructure funds
- Wide and agnostic sector coverage with significant upwards growth potential
- Self-starter in a highly motivated team with strong track-record striving for further build-out of the German infrastructure franchise
- Conducting financial analysis/ building transaction models, preparation of marketing activities and client meetings
- Guiding and developing of junior team members
- Minimum of 1-2 years (Analyst) / 3-5 years (Associate) of prior investment banking or equivalent M&A or debt experience
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling experience as well as further knowledge of financial analysis (HGB and IFRS), ideally direct experience of building and taking ownership of transaction models
- Attention to detail and excellent self-organization skills
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
Why join us ?
- Become part of a leading and fast-growing sector team
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies enabling a high level of responsibility from day one closely guided by experienced senior bankers
- Our 'one global team' approach ensures that our colleagues operate with mutual respect, wherever they may be – and a commitment to promote diverse thinking
Ready to start your career with us?
Daiwa Corporate Advisory GmbH | Neue Mainzer Str. 1, 60311 Frankfurt am Main Katrin Kleinemeier-Zuberek, Head of Personnel