SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Europe GmbH is a financial services company providing specialist investment banking services, expert insights and innovative solutions in global capital markets. It is authorised and regulated by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, BaFin).
SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of SMBC Nikko Securities Inc., one of the largest securities companies in Japan and of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, one of the largest commercial banks in Japan, and is therefore ideally positioned to provide our customers with additional value as a partner in the increasingly important Japanese and other Asian financial markets. SMBC Nikko is a market leader in JPY and also offers strong USD and EUR debt and equity capital market platforms.
With a focus on meeting the diversified needs of our clients, we are committed to providing a wider range of high value-added financial products, services and solutions in order to become a long-term strategic partner for all our clients.
For a minimum 6 months duration we offer the position of an
Intern Debt Capital Markets (DCM) (m/w/d)
- Work with the DCM team for client coverage of Corporate issuers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Netherlands and during transactions for benchmark bonds in EUR and USD
- Prepare pitch books and presentations for client meetings and organise internal database and deal records
- Support DCM team with pricing and valuation of bonds and hybrid bonds
- Research and generate ideas for macro and credit market material for client presentations
- Opportunity to work with other capital market teams and get insights in other perks of investment banking
- Strong academic background from a top-tier school in related major, business or finance
- Relevant work experience in general corporate, accounting firm, rating agency or financial institution (or similar) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Fixed Income market key drivers and keen interest in financial markets
- Outgoing personality and good team worker, fast learner with ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and get involved in DCM coverage and transactions
- Strong communication skills in English are a must, other European languages are a strong plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bloomberg (desirable but not necessary)
How to apply
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your full application documents. Please also indicate your availability.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Contact: Simone Eder
Tel. +49-69-22 229 83 21
SMBC Nikko Capital Markets Europe GmbH Human Resources
Neue Mainzer Straße 52-58
60311 Frankfurt am Main