Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €30.9 billion of assets under management (30 June 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a broad range of expertise in four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity, capital markets strategies) as well as strategies focused on multi-asset solutions and special situations.
Led by its co-founders, Tikehau Capital has a differentiating business model, a strong balance sheet, privileged access to global transaction opportunities and a solid track record in supporting high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides innovative, tailor-made alternative financing solutions to the companies it invests in, and is committed to creating long-term value for its investors. With significant equity capital (€2.8 billion as of 31 December 2020), the Group invests its capital alongside its investor-clients in each of its strategies.
Controlled by its management, alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 629 employees (as of 30 June 2021) spread across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
The integration of ESG criteria is at the heart of the Group's asset management and investment strategy. At Tikehau Capital, we are proud of our inclusive working style and culture and believe that diversity and openness are key to thriving in a dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed on the Euronext regulated market in Paris, Compartment A (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP)
For more information: www.tikehaucapital.com
You will be fully integrated into the activity of the Private Debt team and will actively participate in the following missions:
• Support Tikehau’s local team to execute national and international Leveraged Finance transactions
• Reviewing and analysing potential LBO target companies, their products, markets and risks
• Developing cash flow based models and sensitivity cases
• Support the deal team in preparing credit memos for Tikehau’s credit committees in order to obtain deal approval
• Preparation of marketing, pitch and client presentations and documents
• Business Administration / Economics student with focus on finance, accounting and / or banking
• High analytical ability as well as structured and accurate way of working
• Experienced with MS Office and are fluent in German and English
• You demonstrate high level of commitment, versatility, curiosity, determination, and an ability to work in a team environment.