ABN AMRO is a leading international bank with total assets of around € 400 billion, presence in 13 countries and with 18.000 employees. More than 700 employees in Germany offer financial services to corporate, private and institutional clients in our office in Frankfurt am Main and other branches throughout Germany. As an integral part of the Corporate & Financial Institutions (FI) Coverage, we offer you the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the interaction with our corporate and FI customers and get insights into the various product areas. We promote the independence of our employees and value personal development.
Become part of our team!
- Assistance of the Corporate & FI Coverage Team in the support of medium-sized to multinational companies
- Provision, processing and analysis of company information
- Collaboration on customer presentations and preparation of customer appointments
- Support in daily customer management
- Cooperation on financing projects
- Preparation of internal presentations and documents
- Economics student with focus on finance, accounting and / or banking
- High analytical ability as well as structured and very accurate way of working
- Experienced with Excel, Power Point and Word
- High level of commitment, very good communication skills and passionate for working in a team
- Fluent in German and English reading and writing
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: Angelika Kießlich (email@example.com)
For questions please call: +49 69 2177 - 2060
We are looking forward hearing from you.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. Frankfurt Branch
Mainzer Landstraße 1 • 60329 Frankfurt am MainBecome part of our team!