Internship Data Analyst for Loan-Level Data (m/f) Italian or Spanish Speaker
- 1,550 €
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Praktika / Traineestellen, Vollzeit
- European DataWarehouse GmbH
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
The European DataWarehouse (ED) is the first central data warehouse in Europe for collecting, validating and making available for download detailed, standardised and asset class specific loan level data (LLD) for Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) transactions. Developed, owned and operated by the market, ED helps to facilitate risk assessment and to improve transparency standards for European ABS deals.
Internship Data Analyst for Loan-Level Data (m/f)
Italian or Spanish Speaker
An internship is the perfect way to kick start your career. Through this internship, you can gain your first experience of daily working life. We offer you the opportunity to put into practice the knowledge you acquired during your studies. In addition to theoretical knowledge, you will also gain initial practical experience.
As part of our team, you will be integrated into the work flow to get to know structures and processes. Expand your theoretical knowledge through challenging practical experience and work independently on projects. You will strengthen our team by contributing your knowledge and ideas.
We offer you the chance to develop your methodical, social and technical competencies and experiences in an international environment.
- Analyse loan level data stemming from RMBS, SME, Auto, Leasing, Credit Card and Consumer ABS transactions
- Ensure availability of all relevant transaction data and documentation
- Support in preparing workshops across Europe
- Support in projects
- Bachelor in Finance / Economics / Banking / Statistics/ Mathematics or a proven comparable qualification
- First practical experience
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Fluency in English + Italian or Spanish is mandatory
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Programming skills in database management applications, VBA, SQL, a plus
- We offer a secure workplace and an international work environment in Frankfurt and the chance to join our highly international and motivated team
- We have flat hierarchies and an open-door principle
- Your chance to join our highly motivated team and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Interesting projects with practical and entrepreneurial experience
- Duration: 6 months with obligation for a longerterm focus
- Fulltime: (40h/week)
- Salary: 1,550 € (for voluntary internships)
- Place: Frankfurt (Germany)
Are you interested in this challenge?
Please send us your complete application and your possible earliest start date to the following email address:
For any further inquiries please contact Kerstin Krause at:
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 50986 9322