SGT Capital is a global private equity firm with offices in Frankfurt, Germany, and Singapore that generates superior returns by driving the internationalisation of mid-market businesses in combination with traditional private equity value creation strategies.
The founders and partners of SGT Capital are seasoned professionals from market leading private equity, investment banking, and consulting firms, such as Permira, Candover, JP Morgan and McKinsey & Company.
SGT Capital Fund II has been formed to access opportunities in Western Europe, including Israel, and selectively
North America and targets a net IRR of 25% and a net MoM of 2.0x. Focus sectors of Fund II are Healthcare/MedTech, Advanced Industrials and Business Services/Data & Analytics.
You will join the investment team as an Associate and work closely with other team members and deal partners across the entire private equity deal cycle.
- Involvement in all elements of the entire private equity deal cycle, i.e. origination, due diligence, value creation and exit.
- Origination: perform in-depth market and industry research and screen opportunities
- Due Diligence: support the due diligence process by leading one or several workstreams and coordinating external advisors
- Value Creation: support value creation process by tracking investment performance as well as identifying and/ordriving specific strategic and/or operational initiatives
- Exit: support the divestment by developing and executing suitable exit strategies
- Excellent academic background from top-tier university; MBA preferred
- High calibre M+A background from a leading international Investment Bank or mid-market Private Equity fund
- Strong commercial judgement and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong technical skills (analysis, modelling, process management), attention to detail and hands-on mentality
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel internationally
- Fluent English