Our client, a prestigious Real Estate Asset Manager, is hiring a Investment Associate who will focus primarily on direct real estate acquisitions across the DACH region.
- Evaluate prospective investment opportunities in different real estate sectors, including office, logistics, retail, and hotels
- Perform due diligence on transactions, including co-ordinating various advisors and partners
- Assist in the formation of investment strategies and business plans
- Undertake complex financial analysis and valuations of investment opportunities across different real estate sectors and jurisdictions
- Coordinate the production of comprehensive investment committee memorandums
- Participate in execution of transactions, including review of legal documentation and negotiation of contracts
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a top tier university
- At least three years’ experience working in a real estate team within an investment bank or private equity firm, with relevant deal experience across real estate asset classes
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with native level written and spoken English
- Advanced user of Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent German is required for this position
To disucss this unique opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.