We are working with an infrastructure equity fund who are hiring an Investment Director to originate mid-market core+/value add infrastructure transactions across the DACH region.
- Through both existing contacts and the ongoing development of new relationships, help drive origination of investment opportunities and develop long term, value-added relationships acrossthe DACH region
- Contribute to the overall deal strategy and negotiations, together with the Head of Infrastructure
- Lead deal teams as they execute on transactions maintaining clear oversight of deals and key relationships
- Take responsibility for performance management, development and engagement of the team
- Be recognized as a culture carrier both within the team and in the market
- 10+ years of investing experience with a proven track record of leading deals with successful investment returns in the infrastructure sector
- An identifiable track record as a relationship builder and originator and recognised for being immediately impactful
- Solid, demonstrated experience building, overseeing, leading and developing deal teams
- Significant experience managing relationships with portfolio assets, co-shareholders and other stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal skills, with excellent skills as a communicator and as a presenter
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply via the link provided.