Investment Manager, Co-Investments, Independent Private Markets Investor, Dusseldorf, Germany
Our client is an independent private markets investor, investing via funds and co-investments across Europe.
Following on from the success of their first Co-investment fund they have recently raised a second vehicle of €250m, and are looking to bring an Investment Manager on board as they deploy this capital and manage the existing portfolio.
This is a lean team working collaboratively together to quickly grow the firm. The role will suit somebody with a team-first approach who is comfortable sharing their opinions and taking responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be involved in all aspects of the investment process, from the sourcing of deals to execution
- You will help with deal selection, by reviewing commercial reports and Due Diligence materials
- You will establish and enhance relationships with GP's in order to retain the high level of deal flow
- You will have prior experience within the Big 4 professional services, Investment Banking, Consulting or PE
- You will have strong commercial acumen and the ability to articulate your views.
- You will speak German Fluently
- You will have an interest in working in a small and collaborative team, with lots of room for career progression
- Please note this role is based in Dusseldorf and you must be able to relocate there permanently