Investor Relations Analyst, Global Private Equity Fund Investor, Frankfurt, Germany
Our client, a leading global private markets investor, is looking to hire an Analyst to join their expanding Business Development / Investor Relations team based in Frankfurt.
In this role, you will support the LP outreach and due diligence of prospective investors in the DACH region, ensuring a wide yet strategic investor base is reached. You will be required to conduct industry research, articulate opinions and write clear and concise messages. In addition, you will be tasked with creating and updating marketing materials including presentations, DDQs and RFPs.
This is a rare opportunity to work very closely with senior Business Development professionals in Frankfurt supporting them on fundraising efforts in the DACH market. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial individual with strong project management and analytical skills. For this role, you must be willing to be based in Frankfurt, Germany. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide primary sales support to the senior business development professionals
- Work closely with regional head to develop "go to market" strategies for new product offerings
- Assist in creation of strategic marketing materials including presentations, RFPs, DDQs etc
- Maintain sales activities and new business pipeline in CRM system
- Manage the coordination efforts for presentations and on-site meetings with prospective clients
- Strong academic track record with relevant university degree from a leading institution
- Experience working in a related financial services role; placement agent, investment bank, asset manager or consultancy firm
- Willingness to live in / relocate to Frankfurt
- Proficient English and German language skills, comfortable crafting eloquent and succinct messages
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker with strong project management skills
- Familiarity with private markets is an advantage