Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 145,700 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for a KYC Facilitator (m/f) at the next possible date.
Take your chance and join our Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!
KYC Facilitator (m/f)
The GLFI KYC Facilitator should be an expert helping GLFI Front Officers in its day to day work with regards to the KYC On-Boarding Process and the KYC chain.
The incumbent is coordinating and facilitating the whole KYC process and is particularly in charge of: KYC New On Boarding requests, Pre-KYC checks and Pre-KYC requests.
Your Main Responsibilities:
As KYC Facilitator, you will facilitate the whole KYC process through being the single point of contact for Front Office, OPER, KYC and Compliance. You will:
- Initiate the 1st step in the KYC on boarding workflow as soon as a deadline is known and/or the documents are received from the counterparty.
- Be responsible for the data quality of information in the KYC workflow and for the documentation quality and certification
- Participate to Ad hoc meetings with Compliance if needed
- Be accountable of the KYC On Boarding date (ensure completion of the KYC on-boarding of the counterparties on time; raise alerts to Front Office and stakeholders, when relevant)
- Be accountable of the KYC prioritization of on-going and future KYC On Boarding requests
- Responsible to maintain the Client Contact Database for Front Office accountable/FO responsible and be the external client contact for KYC
Experience & Technical Skills
- Commercial education or university degree in banking/economics/finance
- Previous experience in an Investment Bank, and ideally in the area of KYC
- Good knowledge and understanding of the specific stakes of each business lines of GLFI regarding business development and thus the particular needs related to on-boarding & customer data management
- Good knowledge and ideally first expertise of business processes: KYC, contract types, regulatory controls (Tax, MifId, EMIR, DFA, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English is required (written and orally)
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Client oriented, i.e. capacity to interact at any levels with clients
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors of different levels/backgrounds and from various business units
- Strong result and quality oriented way of working
- High problem solving mentality
- Intellectual rigor regarding the follow up of priorities and files
- Strong convincing / negotiation skills
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.