Our client are a leading European multi-billion euro PE fund who invest across the German-speaking region out of Frankfurt, with occasional exposure to the Benelux as well. They have a generalist sector focus and are particularly strong in Consumer, Healthcare, Industrials and Business Services. They're looking to add an investment associate to the team and the successful individual will have 1.5-5 years of experience in either investment banking, management consultancy, or another PE firm. German and English fluency is required.
This role would see you working across the full investment life-cycle, from evaluating investment opportunities and executing investments to potfolio development and exits, from Day 1. As such, you will have a diverse range of day to day tasks and will benefit from an excellent level of exposure to both investment opportunities and portfolio companies, as well as to the senior team. The role will allow you to develop your coverage across mutliple industries and sectors given our client's generalist focus, whilst using your entrepreneurial skills to help develop some of the most exciting high-growth opportunities in the German speaking region.
This opportunity will offer you:
- Extremely strong deal flow within the DACH region.
- Exposure to multiple industries given the generalist sector focus.
- The ability to work across the investment life cycle.
- Exposure to some of the most experienced seniors in the German-speaking region.
- High levels of responsibility from joining the team.
- A significant amount of fresh capital to deploy (€2bn+)
- 1.5-4 years of experience in investment banking or managment consultancy.
- Eagerness to be based in Frankfurt.
- Exposure to PE clients or other financial sponsors will be looked upon favourably.
- German and English fluency is required.