- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- J.P. Morgan AG
Legal Entity Controller - Associate (m/f) / J.P. Morgan AG
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
This role is part of CIB Finance & Business Management in J.P. Morgan AG, which supports firm’s Corporate & Investment Banking operations in Germany. As its core business activities, J.P. Morgan AG is acting as Euro clearing provider for the J.P. Morgan affiliates and primarily financial institutions worldwide as well as a regulated custodian for the German investment market, while also acting as client-facing entity for OTC derivatives in distinct client segments.
The Legal Entity Controllers have primary responsibility for financial reporting and ensuring financial integrity within all Corporate & Investment Bank German legal entities, as well as ensuring a strong control environment exists as it relates to all businesses, products and operational areas that impact the German financial accounts.
The team is responsible for ensuring that all legal entity implications are considered for all transactions that flow through the entities. Individual members of the team are required to have a firm understanding of the products and business that use the entities. The team collaborate extensively with the Product and Business Controllers who have primary responsibility for the business activities.
- Month end reporting – ensuring the month end close within corporate deadlines, verification of corporate Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet, analysis of inter-entity charges from other JPMorgan locations including resolution of inter-entity breaks, unnatural balance checks and FX trade outs
- Standalone US regulatory reporting to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Monthly review of Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet with variance analysis trending.
- Ownership of intra group income and expenditure allocations for the location including reporting and data analyses.
- Bookings and reconciliation for revenue sharing between the LEs with controls.
- Monthly deliveries of processes like Capital hedge, Equity pick-ups, remittances from/to parent entities, expense allocation, invoicing and reconciliations of accounts.
- Preparation of inputs for local management reports where applicable
- Liaise with colleagues across J.P. Morgan lines of business, both internally and internationally with other departments in the bank including Product Control, Financial Control, Corporate Financial Reporting, local reg reporting.
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years of professional experience in an accounting banking environment.
- German language fluency
- Solid English language skills
- Proficient in MS applications - Excel, Power Point, Word
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Ability to work in teams across various locations
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.