M&A VP Opportunity at Leading Investment Bank - Frankfurt
Deal leading role, managing Analysts and Associates, working directly with MD’s.
- Highly regarded investment bank is expanding their Frankfurt M&A business and are looking for deal leading VP’s to join their successful DACH team.
- Firm boasts a successful global Investment Banking business and top 7 DACH M&A team.
- Team also has headcount to hire at Senior Associate/ Junior VP level and can offer a high-level pipeline of upper mid cap and complex large cap M&A deals
- Overall EMEA M&A business is top ranked and offers many cross-border deal opportunities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in M&A/ Corporate finance for the Senior Associate/ VP role.
- Client will consider Corporate Finance/ M&A talent from Investment Banks/ Leading M&A boutiques/ BIG 4 Corporate finance deal teams.
- Perfect candidate would be either Vice President 1,2,3,4 within Investment Banking M&A or Mid-market advisory looking for step up to a bigger brand.
- VPs should have strong deal sheet and preferably deal leading experience within their respective teams. Happy to consider local German boutique CVs open to International brand.
- Revenue focussed ambitions are expected
- German and English required
Please apply with CV to Kibbotson@metis-search.com for a confidential discussion