Marketing Production Associate role for a fluent German writer in a leading global asset manager. This could be based in Frankfurt or Berlin.
Our client is a leading global asset manager with an excellent reputation and brand. They are building out their presence and product range in several European markets including Germany. They are hiring a Marketing Production Associate with German language skills. The role could be based in Frankfurt or Berlin.
- coordinate and deliver multi-media, cross-channel marketing and communications materials to direct to consumer and intermediated channels in the UK and Europe
- support the day-to-day delivery of marketing materials to ensure that they are on time, meet quality standards, align with brand guidelines, are created within budget, and meet business objectives.
- in partnership with the wider marketing ensure that marketing materials are deployed using accurate, consistent, compelling and benefit-oriented internal and external communications.
- ensures that communication materials create a seamless client experience that incorporates all touch points including mobile and desktop web sites, fund materials, marketing collateral, sales support materials, and others.
- establishes a deep knowledge of the firms UK/European product offerings and capabilities, with a clear understanding of the points of differentiation relative to competitive offerings.
The successful candidate will need to be fluent in spoken and written German, have good investment and asset management knowledge and have proven experience in a marketing or communications role. Our client would consider experience in RFP, sales support, client reporting, marketing production or a similar role.