Mitarbeiter Marketing/ Marketing Specialist EMEA m/f/d, Officer
Who we are looking for With immediate effect we are looking for Mitarbeiter Marketing/ Marketing Specialist EMEA for our Marketing team in Frankfurt or Munich. The position supports the development and execution of marketing and communication activities in selected countries in State Street's International Business within the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. The countries supported by the role may differ depending on the successful candidate and may evolve over time, however they will include Germany and Switzerland.
Why this role is important to us The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for As Mitarbeiter Marketing/ Marketing Specialist EMEA you will be
- The primary point of contact for marketing support for the Country Head executives in those countries the role supports, providing marketing and external communications advice to the Country Head and their senior management team
- Providing project management and support for executing marketing strategies in those selected countries; activating global and regional marketing strategies and initiatives within the countries and developing bespoke activities at local level, ensuring programs are nuanced for specific country needs to drive business priorities
- Supporting the planning and implementation of key activities related to thought leadership, content strategy, public relations, social media, brand activation as well as events and sponsorships, working with the regional and global teams as required
- Working with the Global Marketing Shared Service Center or approved external vendors to oversee marketing services management tasks including budget, project tracking, reporting and metrics
- Receiving and responding to or re-directs general marketing queries from internal stakeholders
- Coordinating online content for country specific internet pages and websites by working with the relevant business stakeholders and Global Marketing colleagues
- Drafting content and creating bespoke marketing assets for external audiences, including articles, collateral, newsletters, and PowerPoint presentations
- Working with local vendors to ensure adherence to internal processes; negotiating costs and managing financial aspects, including invoicing and payments
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the local markets as needed
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven remote work environment, both independently and as a dedicated team member
- Able to work remotely and separated from key stakeholders; comfortable interacting with stakeholders and colleagues via telephone and video
- Strong project and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Successfully completed university degree, ideally in a communications or marketing related discipline
- Experience in a complex, global organization with matrix reporting lines and multiple stakeholders is a must
- Several years of communications or marketing experience, preferably within financial services
- Ability to develop marketing programs and generate content that is of interest and relevant to State Street's existing and prospective clients
- Solid understanding of social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general IT proficiency
- Fluency in English and German at a business level is mandatory along with a good knowledge of communications best practices
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Work from home days might be possible depending on the role
- Between 37,5 - 40 working hours per week depending on location and legal entity
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing & health programs (anonymous Employee Assistance Program, PME Family Service, trainings)
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Regular performance reviews and structured performance management
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Free German and English language classes
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at careers.statestreet.com/global/en