Serafin Asset Management aims to set up an independent asset manager under its own brand. The fintech with offices in Frankfurt and Zurich will be creating an ecosystem within global capital markets for private and institutional investors. The underlying technology is based on quantitative investment models with long-term live track records. Our mission is to make an impact on the asset management world with unconventional quantitative and digital investment models as an innovation leader.
Our Portfolio Management Team in Frankfurt is seeking a new team member:
Platform and Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)
- You will implement and execute trades for our fonds, institutional mandates as well as private mandates based on our systematic and data-driven investment process.
- You will maintain and operate the portfolio-management- and order-management-system and have a deep understanding of all technical aspects (i.e. underlying data structures, processes, interfaces, …)
- You will build and maintain close relationships to brokers and custodian banks to ensure an efficient and smooth portfolio implementation
- You have a completed bank apprenticeship with further education in finance or a university degree in finance and you are a highly tech savvy person with solid scripting/programming skills (preferably python)
- You have at least two years of work experience in portfolio implementation / trading.
- You have good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Furthermore, you have a strong team orientation as well as service and quality orientation and a keen hands-on attitude to get things done
- Challenging, varied tasks with the opportunity to grow within a new organization and shape the company’s success
- Flat hierarchies, mobile work, flexible working hours and direct work with decision makers
- A diverse, respectful, inclusive and collaborative start-up environment with a strong backing which results in plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Pragmatic, professional and results-oriented work in a highly motivated and qualified team
- Competitive total compensation package
Do you want to be one of us?
Please apply now and send us your application (including availability and salary expectations) via the apply-button.
Serafin Asset Management GmbH
c/o Serafin Unternehmensgruppe GmbH
Manager Personal & Recruiting
+49 89 30 90 669 30