Position Overview About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We're committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we're driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel. Wealth Management - International Private Banking (IPB)
Deutsche Bank's Wealth Management business is one of the largest wealth managers worldwide. We offer affluent clients a broad range of traditional and alternative investment solutions, as well as comprehensive advice on all aspects of Wealth Management. As a trusted partner of wealthy individuals and entrepreneurs, family offices and foundations. We create lasting value for clients. We develop bespoke solutions for our clients around the world, for instance wealth planning across successive generations and international borders, asset management with individual risk management, loans and deposits. All this is possible thanks to our global network, our many years of experience and our close collaboration with the Corporate & Investment Bank and Deutsche Asset Management. We combine financial strength and stability with trustworthy partnership and forward-thinking in order to build sustainable and beneficial client relationships. IPB Agile Investments
Deutsche Bank IPB Agile Investments is creating an additional squad in Germany to work alongside two existing squads that focus on our investment management platform (PM1). The PM1 platform is due to be expanded to support a new business proposition that will be delivered for our Private Bank in Germany.
Leveraging a unique combination of Deutsche Bank's market-leading products, modern technology stack and strong brand, the new proposition represents an opportunity for the founding team to reshape financial services, for currently underserved German investor. The project is one of the bank's key growth initiatives and relies on an innovative combination of mobile-first approach and professional investment management.
The squad will deliver:
Performance enhancements to the platform to manage large numbers of clients, for example mass performance reporting Functional enhancements; new features that will be required to support the Private Bank client proposition Data integration to close any data gaps between the data currently available in the application and the full set of data points required Application integrations via APIs to a new front end for Private Bank clients to use Your Role - Germany Product Owner
An Agile Product Owner acts as an entrepreneur, strategist, product/technical visionary, cross-functional servant-leader to a diverse team, and client advocate. They have two primary responsibilities: (1) defining the new product to be built; and (2) managing its development, launch, and ongoing improvement.
You will lead a squad of c. 8-10 individuals across technology and business to evolve the platform, meet business and client requirements and deliver on behalf on both the International Private Bank and Private Bank Germany. Location in Berlin or Frankfurt possible. Responsibilities
Competencies & Experience
- Develop a product vision, requirements and delivery road-map for the platform
- Work closely with internal clients in our Private Bank business to plan and prioritize in line with expectation and needs. Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value
- Lead squad members to develop business and technical solutions in line with priorities
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Act as a leader, instilling confidence to the overall squad and being front-runner and example for the whole team. We need people that are hands-on, servant leaders
- Development of professional working relationships with various stakeholder groups - Business, Technology, External Vendors - across all seniority levels
What we will offer you
- 12+ years of experience in the financial industry (CIB and/or Wealth Management) and 5+ years in a change-the-bank leadership role: team management, management of priorities vs resources, management of senior stakeholders; ideally having managed agile squad and experience in managing cross-functional teams and colleagues in other locations/geographies
- We particularly value front office experience with advisory and/or discretionary portfolio managers; whether direct experience as part of your career or as a senior project manager interacting with business stakeholders
- Prior knowledge of wealth or asset management is highly desirable, as well as hands-on experience with investments servicing concepts such as rebalancing, model portfolios, ordering, portfolio performance and reporting for clients
- Track record as a hands-on business facing delivery lead, including test management
- Degree in Business, Finance, Science, or another equivalent degree.
As the benefits may vary marginally from location to location, it is advisable to use the link to our career page:
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Lana Wagner.
Contact Lana Wagner: +49 (0)151 277 27 478
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.