As a conviction-driven investment house founded on the principle that wealth should serve to build the future, Edmond de Rothschild is an independent, family-controlled financial group specializing in Private Banking and Asset Management. This vision of wealth and the opportunities it brings for our clients result in pioneering, visionary, long-term investments.
Real Estate Debt
In the Real Estate division, the Real Estate Debt platform offers a comprehensive range of debt products across the capital stack.
We offer whole loans, mezzanine debt, preferred equity, bridge and term facilities for existing properties and development projects
As an alternative lender, we can provide the entire financing from a single source in an efficient and timely manner.
- Dedicated and experienced international Real Estate Debt Team based in Frankfurt
- The Real Estate Debt Team is part of the EdR REIM platform with more than €11 billion AuM and 130 real estate professionals in 9 offices across 7 countries in Europe
Your Activity / Intern
- Support in all activities of the Real Estate Debt Team, including underwriting new loans
- Support in financial analysis
- Updating loan pipeline and internal databases
- Support in preparing pitch-books
- Support preparing internal documentation (e.g. credit and investment committee memos)
- Strong in Excel /financial modelling
- Strong in PowerPoint
- High energy level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages: German and English fluent
- Location: Frankfurt office