Relationship Management VP
- Competitive - details on request
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Silicon Valley Bank UK
- 21 Mai 18 2018-05-21
Join a bank like no other. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And
Join a bank like no other. When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world-changing ideas to life.
As a member of our Relationship Management team, you will manage a wide range of client relationships. You will bring an ability to engineer complex and creative solutions to client needs. You will interact with clients, referrals and prospects independently, and engage in the negotiation of financing solutions for SVB clients.
Your core responsibilities and primary duties will include:
• Responsible for relationship management of commercial bank clients and delivery of core commercial banking products (i.e. treasury management, FX, investments, etc) and broader SVB financial services (i.e. private bank, wealth advisory, SVB Analytics, etc).
• Advising on, originating, and negotiating financing solutions for Commercial Bank clients.
• Leading strategic credit discussions with clients and partnering with Structured Finance colleagues to ensure seamless underwriting and portfolio management.
• Supporting MDs and Directors as well as individually engaging clients to build strategic relationships with key executives and influencers in the ecosystems in which SVB operates (targeting additional relationships up thru C Level).
• Actively anticipating client needs and recognizing opportunities to cross sell.
• Responsible for new business development, expansion of existing relationships, and advancement of the SVB brand in market.
• Focus on SVB's Success Drivers and Corporate Goals through collaboration with appropriate business units and through smart risk taking. Role Complexity:• May independently negotiate warrants.
• Expertise in identifying, developing and closing cross sell opportunities within assigned portfolio.
• Seeks out referrals through business activities and relationship development and follows up on referrals for prospective clients, presenting SVB products and services.
• Develops and maintains a network in the business community.
• Represents the Bank in community activities. #LI-SW1 • Strong prior related experience in commercial or corporate banking. • Advanced knowledge of bank operations and products.
• Strong negotiation and marketing skills.
• Good closing skills.
• Expertise in risk assessment and managing deteriorating accounts pro-actively;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
SVB Financial Group is an equal opportunity employer.