Restructuring & Special Situations Professional, Frankfurt/Munich
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 19 Feb 19
Our client, a leading restructuring and M&A firm, is looking to hire a senior analyst or first year associate into their restructuring & special situations team in Frankfurt/Munich.
Working within their highly regarded restructuring team in Germany, the role will focus on/require:
- Analysis of special situations, restructuring and distressed M&A situations
- Supporting the senior members of the team across all transactions, whilst managing the restructuring process in certain situations
- Focusing on a host of sectors and situations in the EMEA distressed and restructuring markets
- Excellent modelling skills – strong LBO & DCF modelling.
- Ability to speak German (fluent or native)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable restructuring firm, and to provide necessary restructuring and turnaround analysis to prominent distressed companies and impressive clients willing to invest in distressed situations.
The role will suit a candidate with strong modelling and research skills and will therefore come from an M&A, transaction advisory or leveraged finance background. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be able to coordinate and communicate their analysis to clients in order to effectively manage the transaction process.
The successful candidate will gain significant transaction exposure within the special situations, as well as being able to learn directly from some of the most experience professionals within restructuring.