EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Risk Consultant - Germany
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. Our solutions, coupled with expert consulting services, support 800 banks in 70 countries across the globe to transform raw data effectively into high-calibre, actionable intelligence.
In order to reinforce our consulting team in the Frankfurt office, we are looking for a Risk Consultant with strong functional expertise coupled with a passion for technology and strong analytical and communication skills.
Your main responsibilities:
- To provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions mainly in the DACH region but also in the rest of Europe.
- To have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and to be in charge of analysing banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project.
- To analyse, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions.
- To develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate and implement robust risk models.
- You have ideally one to two years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank’s Risk Management, Bank’s Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting
- Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills help you to cope with the demands of day-to-day business on projects
- Experience in Project Management
- Since we run a global business, a willingness to travel frequently is required (65% - 100%)
- Fluent German and English required, other languages are considered as an asset
We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, dynamic and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.