EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive Adaptiv (Germany/Austria)
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- 17 Feb 18
The successful candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach and be imaginative, smart, passionate and approachable. Successful candidate will design & implement a sales strategy and effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Achieve sales targets established by the EMEA Sales Director, and execute sales strategies as a member of a regionally diversified, yet specialized sales team.
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting and cold calling to ensure sales quotas are achieved.
- Define & execute a negotiation strategy of all sales and service agreements.
- Build long-term relationships and referrals with senior managers, officers, and key opinion leaders in the banking and financial services sectors, identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline.
- Engage with Pre-Sales product specialists for preparing world-class presentations to potential clients.
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (Salesforce.com).
- Engage in market research and build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers.
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products.
- Deep understanding of trading book risk topics and related regulatory drivers.
- Proven track record of closing business in strategic accounts and achieving assigned sales quota.
- A track record of hitting sales target of over $1+million in software product related sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to persuade and influence.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility.
- Fluent in German and English, other language skills an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant business or IT disciplines, ideally with a post-graduate degree.
- This position will require regular travel in EMEA.
- Self-motivated, ambitious, independent, organised, focused and be able to multi-task
- Identifying and developing effective customer relationships. Focusing on the needs of all customers and demonstrating a desire to anticipate and meet those needs when making decisions or taking actions.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, using a range of communication styles, skills and processes.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.