EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive Asset Management (Germany)
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
Due to an internal move, we are currently looking to hire a Sales Executive for our Asset Management products.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Executive is to increase revenue for FIS within a designated territory, specifically German speaking Europe.
- Identifying, generating, and closing sales opportunities with Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Hedge Funds and other relevant client types.
- Lead Integrated Solution sales, in addition to uncovering and developing new sales opportunities for point solutions.
- Build high level strategic relationships/partnerships with both key business users and C- level on an enterprise wide basis
- Develop the knowledge of the client's business in all areas of the organization in order to sell solutions across the organization
- Develop an integrated FIS account plan in conjunction with management, and share pertinent information on regular reviews
- Conduct regular sales campaigns into the territory for multiple solutions
- Facilitate executive level meetings/relationships including Sponsors
- Develop and expand their working level of knowledge that includes competitor activity, client changes and need shifts as well as the development of new or changing FIS service and product offerings
- Develop sales organizational strategies by contributing sales information, analysis and recommended strategic thinking and direction
- Develop, and be able to deliver the FIS value proposition
- Ensuring cross divisional co operation within FIS
- Management and coordination of virtual sales and sales support teams and ensure information sharing
- Promote teamwork, relationship building and cooperation within the FIS organization
- Promote professionalism, leadership assistance and direction for all FIS business units
- Sales experience (5 years and above) gained within a vendor selling into the financial sector
- A good degree of Asset Management or 'buyside' knowledge along with familiarity with technology solutions across the investment lifecycle.
- A high level of business and management maturity.
- A high level of credibility externally with clients, also internally with FIS line of business heads and the associated sales teams
- An ability to open dialogue with people whose ability extends to pledging the shareholder capital of a business.
- The personal sophistication needed to operate at peer level to the leadership of a significant global financial enterprise
- The vision needed to position FIS as a 'universal buyside solutions' provider.
- Ability to negotiate and close large and complex solutions
- The capacity and confidence to challenge a client's global operational planning
- Ability to initiate sales pipeline build from campaigning through to execution and deal closing
- Ability to build partnerships quickly and effectively
- Able to operate largely independently
- Executive level strategy, communication, presentations and negotiation skills.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.