EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive Payments DACH – Core Payments and Payments as a Service
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
We are looking for an Sales Executive who will be responsible for new business sales activities in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) for specific FIS payments product offerings. This position has the primary goal of securing new business from tier 2 and tier 3 banks in the region with a focus on FIS Payments-as-a-Service solution for SCT Inst, SEPA, high-value and SWIFT payments.
The Sales Executive will report into the Head of Sales DACH and be based in the region, ideally in the Frankfurt am Main office.
The Sales Executive role is an excellent opportunity to interact in the payments and banking marketplace, build strong business relationships with major banks and participate significantly in the success and growth of FIS' payments business.
- Acquiring new clients through prospecting to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Qualifying opportunities properly to determine suitability for pre-sales work and pipeline visibility
- Learning and understanding FIS's sales process and utilising the tools to show deals are progressing in a recognised and understood fashion
- Managing appropriate resources to move the deal forwards through its sale stages
- Building and developing relationships to work with prospects at all levels
- Closing business in a predictable fashion using Close Plans
- Reflecting sales activity within the FIS CRM tool and maintaining an accurate sales database
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other FIS products
- Proven sales experience (minimum of 5 years in new business sales) serving the financial services and/or technology community, with an excellent track record of achieving and beating quotas
- Proven track record of closing large (>₠1M) business deals from cradle to grave and achieving assigned sales quota year on year
- Experience of banking technology sales
- Can demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Experienced at dealing and presenting to C-Level audiences
- Capacity to develop and deliver winning presentations and proposals
- Ability to create, compose and edit accurate and well-written materials
- Professional with ability to project a positive image of the company
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Business-fluent German and English written and verbal language skills
- This position will require regular European travel and a high degree of flexibility
- University degree or equivalent
- Experience with payments solutions and knowledge of the payments domain is highly desirable
- Knowledge of additional European languages is a plus
- Exposure to managing sales teams, showing ability to grow with the business for the future
Competencies are skills, attributes and behaviours which are directly related to successful job performance.
- Identifying and developing effective customer relationships.
- Focusing on the needs of all customers and demonstrating a desire to anticipate and meet those needs when making decisions or taking actions.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, using a range of communication styles, skills and processes.
- Evaluating alternatives and taking the responsibility to make sound decisions.
- Takes initiative and originates action.
- To demonstrate ability to grow with the business, the employee should accurately assess talent within own department; take appropriate steps to attract and retain high performers and/or strengthen succession planning.
- Sets a positive direction and inspires their unit to meet and exceed performance.
- Optimizes employee resources by monitoring own and team productivity (where applicable) and by assigning appropriate tasks.
- Manages priorities to ensure balance among customer satisfaction, product quality, and employee development.
- Represents the needs of the business and the management team at all times, in terms of management of staff where applicable and also in management of customers and personal-time to achieve agreed business metrics and expectations
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.