Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The European banking industry is going through historical changes with Europe at the heart of this transformation. This is an excellent opportunity for a successful sales person to participate in this transformation from inside, learning about the solutions that the banks are executing against challenges such Liquidity squeeze, Capital shortfall, IRRBB, Intraday Liquidity, IFRS 9, and subsequently selling the leading risk and treasury management solution as a standalone or along with managed cloud services to the banking sector.
Due to growth and success within the FIS Risk, Credit and Lending division, we are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, hard-working Sales Executive within its Treasury and Risk offering in the DACH region.
What you will be doing
Reporting into the Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be able to interact with C-level executives and lead a complex software sale from start to finish with the support of internal hybrid teams to include presales and legal.
There is great opportunity for growth within this role and the successful candidate will be encouraged to sell a wider suite of products within their territory.
- Develop new business opportunities, negotiate and close deals to achieve sales quota and increase revenue by introducing products and services to assist in growing the clients' business.
- Build new profitable relationships and leverage existing relationships to work with key client executive decision makers (C-level personnel).
- Develop a solid sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Leading client engagements from start to finish and determining appropriate resources or representation by other FIS Departments to "close the deal"
- Cross-sell - Provide consultative advice ensuring that the client is leveraging all of FIS's products and technology solution/service offering
- Interface with internal business partners to ensure clients business and application needs are effectively communicated to other areas of the company.
- Helping to create new sales collateral and participate in marketing campaigns as appropriate.
- Researching and maintaining awareness of market and industry trends.
What you bring
- Previous sales experience gained within the Financial Technology vendor or Front office experience gained with a treasury/risk team at a bank.
- Knowledge of the financial markets, financial services and/or technology community, and the ability to develop knowledge of the risk and treasury market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to listen, persuade and influence C-level executives, in particular CRO, CFOs, Risk Managers and Treasurers.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials to a high standard.
- Fluent German and English written and verbal language skills
Benefit if you have
- Prior business to business sales experience
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
- Knowledge of risk management systems
- A mathematics or finance/economics background is preferred.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!