Sales Specialist (m/f/d), Senior Associate
Who we are looking for With immediate effect we are looking for an experienced Sales Specialist who can support our Sector Sales team in Frankfurt.
What you will be responsible for As Sales Specialist you will be
- Supporting the asset manager and asset owner sales team members on the following: key relationship management, identifying prospect/client needs, opportunities, follow-up actions, Request For Proposal (RFP) processes, executive summaries, etc.
- Providing analytical support on clients and opportunities, supporting the analysis and production of sales strategy documents, determining yearly sales targets/prospects; identifying key opportunities and tracking progress against goals set
- Researching prospect and sector trends; creating briefing packs, conducting pre-meeting Know Your Customer (KYC) research and competitor analysis
- Taking care of cold call warm leads delegated by salesperson
- Assisting with and responding to requests for information from prospects/clients
- Coordinating AdReview process to ensure marketing materials are approved before client meetings
- Completing Volcker questionnaires
- Compiling required forms for deal team meetings all new business development activities
- Maintaining and growing relationships with internal departments, supporting staff and site offices that support the sales process
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records, including Salesforce maintenance
What we value These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong research and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Successfully completed Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably in Finance, Economics and/or Business Administration; a CPA/CIA is beneficial
- Strong desire to continuously learn about our business to achieve an understanding of our business goals, objectives, platforms and services
- Proven ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines in a cyclical work environment
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (incl. VLOOKUP and Pivot tables)
- Proficiency in German and English
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Depending on the role work from home days might be
- Pension plan offering
- Wellbeing and health programs
- Group accident insurance
- Mentoring program
- Free German and English language classes
- Personal development possibilities and extensive web based training catalogue
- Global Inclusion, Global Outreach and Corporate Citizenship programs incl. volunteer work
- Dynamic, diverse, international, and multicultural working environment with English company language
About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers